Home Sweet Home

Its amazing how much I wanted a home of my own and how crazy it could be to do so. Now we're homeowners. Well, technically not yet.......we need to move out of our place on Sunday but before we do that we need to sign our final paperwork. Why in the world does that seem so difficult to do??? It is already Monday we are less than 1 week away from moving and our "home" is not a for sure thing yet. So suffice it to say i'm starting to freak a lill bit. And being the unemployed self that i am, i've delayed looking for work so i can settle us in to our new home before our lovely housewarming shindig. And now the weeks seem to just be dragging by without much really happening.
Now I ask myself.....is this just the way things are or is it the Lender having fun with their lendees?? Why wait until the very last minute why not get all this taken care of before we have to close escrow???
we are basically at the mercy of these people. I just need some faith, hope, and patience that all will work out just fine!

I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. ~Margaret Thatcher

Comments

Popular Posts