the C word no one likes....

This week was a sad week. We found out that my dad has cancer again. When the doctor was concerned, i kept strong thinking everything would be fine and whatever happens we can handle it. At first i was ok...now i'm an emotional mess. For the past few months i've been carpooling with my dad to work and let me just say it has been the best time i've ever spent with him. we talk about everything. I had talked to him a couple days ago about how much i've been wanting Tuna....and yesterday after i got home he called and told me he made me some to come pick it up for lunch tomorrow. He's awesome!!

He is a strong guy...he survived it once he feels he will get through this again....and i believe him! I just wish reality didnt suck so much. I don't want him to be in pain...last time was tough. To anyone who reads this blog please keep my dad in your prayers, he truly is the best person i've ever known. in my opinion, prayer is what got us through the last time....i know it will get us through this time.

Comments

i'm really sorry, marci. truly. your dad is a tough guy though, and he will beat this again. i'll be praying for him, and for all of you.
D said…
:( Prayers for sure.

Popular Posts