no doubt... anytime

now that No Doubt will be going on tour this summer (i can't even begin to explain how excited i am, seriously) It got me thinking about the beginning of my love for this amazing group. Lets backtrack to 1996, October 31st, I had just turned 15. My older cousin bought tickets for us and i was able to invite one friend with me. This day changed my life. It was the first concert I had ever been to and this was the beginning of my love for live music and obviously No Doubt. This was a local show. Since the band is from the OC and the perfomance was in the OC (Orange County, California) it was the greatest most proudest crowd ever... EVER!! Opening for them was Geggy Tah, and Face to Face looking through the lovely interwebs i found some wonderful live audio from that concert and one video.... oh interwebs, thank you for the great reminisce =D

Enjoy

Credit: Everything in Time No Doubt Live 10/31/1996

Gwen doing her thing




Great Memories.... ready for more.

Comments

Popular Posts