The Nursery


The Challenge: Gender Neutral Nursery
The Result: Success!


I didn't really have a theme in mind. I wanted to go with fun bright colors so i started by looking for the bedding with the idea of primary colors in mind. Lime green has always been one of the choices as well so when i found this bedding on Target.com I knew it was the winner. I looked EVERYWHERE, and i mean everywhere for the right bedding. It had to also go with the color of the room.



We had originally painted this room light blue when we moved in 3 years ago with the intention of making it the baby's room once we started having babies.





Next we needed furniture... I wanted a really dark chocolate color and we found this crib/dresser set that i fell in love with. It looks black in pictures but it's actually a really dark chocolate color. It matches great with our Glider... super comfy glider!!



A bookcase to hold books, toys, and odds and ends in colorful baskets.



As far as wall art goes... the squares above the crib came with the bedding set but trying to find something for over the changing table proved difficult. I thought I'd try and paint something myself and there you have it giraffe art!

Comments

Anna_Kramer said…
It looks great!! Crazy to think the last time I saw this room it had a futon and a big screen TV :)

Popular Posts